The units are:
- Free standing and very stable
- They can be placed back to back or applied as a continuous application
- The unit fits wholly within the designated car area and does not affect access to neighbouring vehicles
- The leg / stand height is adjustable, which means all variation in floor levels , and all car sizes can be accommodated
- Powder coated aluminium is used to resist corrosion
- Our installers always ensure that access to or operation of service and safety fittings/devices is not compromised
- Storage is gained without loss of valuable car space
- Have a storage capacity of up to 6.9 cubic meters and hold up to 800kg
Standard unit dimensions
Our standard units are made from the below table of standard sizes. Any combination of Length, Width and Height from the table are available. (Remember the height measurement is for the actual storage box, the height of the legs for ground clearance is added to this measurment to give a total unit height.)
The Box Thing Garage Cabinet comes standard with the Hinged Door option. The two doors hinge from the outside of the unit and seal arround the perimiter of the unit. Other door options are available, please refer to the options tab above.
The unit is secured via two compression latch locks on either side of the door. These locks are extremly easy to operate whilst still offering piece of mind. The doors are sealed using a special stylus tape to prevent dust, water and vermin penetration.